Live local! Supporting the local community goes beyond shopping local. The Columbia River Gorge is home to some of the most artistic and giving people. Come out and get to know your Gorge neighbors!
- 5/12 – SCDVSA Paint Nite Fundraiser: 7 p.m. Hegewald Center, Stevenson
- 5/13 – Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center 22nd Anniversary Celebration, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Stevenson: 22nd Anniversary and 57th Annual General Membership meeting. Annual FREE admissions day. Demos of traditional hand crafts and old logging equip., music, food, and fun! Whiskey Flats Brass Band plays at 11 a.m.
- 5/18-20 – Stevenson High School Encore Players present “A Family Reunion to Die For” at Stevenson High School, Stevenson. Shows: 7 p.m. all days, 2 p.m. Matinee on Saturday. Tickets at the door: $5 adults, $3 students & seniors.
- 6/16-24 – Columbia Gorge Orchestra Association Stages presents SPAMALOT – Wy’East Middle School Performing Arts Center, Hood River. Tickets here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2942692
- 7/27-30 – 2017 Stevenson GorgeGrass Festival (fka Columbia Gorge Bluegrass Festival) – Skamania County Fairgrounds, Stevenson. Please visit link for more information.
- 9/23 – Country Chic Vintage Sale – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Skamania County Fairgrounds, Stevenson. Please visit link for more information.
ON THE HORIZON IN 2018:
We would love to share your local events with the Gorge community. Please email us your event details at email@example.com. Posted at the webmaster’s discretion.